Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello! My name is Aaron and this my webpage. I created this page as a project with Eglinton Articles, which is an ESL and Website Development program. If you'd like to hire me, just use the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, along with some examples of sites and well written articles I posted earlier.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from McGrade University
6 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically for Electronic customers)
5 years of website development experience.
Committed, self-motivated employee with a taste for specifics.

Work Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2008 - Present
General Manager
In control of setting up a international staff of writers to accommodate a multifaceted set of growth goals and objectives.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, increasing production by 25% all over the globe
- Accurately handled continuous logs of task distribution
- Monitored QA for global development over a large staff of internet writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Macedonian
Excellent competence using a extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment